Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Some things we have the power to change."
“Mirror in the Bathroom”
Season 2, Episode 9
November 17, 2002
July 18, 2002
James Hurst (story)
Toby is sick of feeling invisible to everyone and being known as a geek, so to restart his image he tries out for the Degrassi wrestling team. At first Toby's weight division puts him up against Sean (as Toby's fat puts him on the same weight level given to Sean by his height and muscle), and Toby loses badly. What is he gonna do about it? Toby goes to desperate measures to lose weight and it may end badly.
Meanwhile, Paige and Hazel notice Terri's sudden windfall of expensive things, like a new cell phone. They are initially suspicious and think that Terri has been stealing, until they see her in an advertisement for a national plus-sized modeling campaign. As Paige, Hazel and Spinner congratulate Terri, a boy named Mohammed walks by and mocks her weight.
- This episode is named after the song "Mirror in the Bathroom" by The Beat.
Regular Cast (Ordered alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Daniel Clark as Sean Cameron
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Christina Schmidt as Terri MacGregor
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Dan Woods as Daniel Raditch (voice only)
- Ayo Kamau as Ox Andrews
- Michael Kinney as Darryl Armstrong
- Katie Lai as Kendra Mason
- Linlyn Lue as Laura Kwan
- Ali Mukaddam as Mohammed
- Maria Vacratsis as Sheila
- Mony Yassir as Nadia Yamir
- Mohammed (to Terri): Hey, it's the "More of Everything" girl! I think you should join the sumo team. Seriously.
- Terri (starts to walk away, but she turns back around; to Mohammed): Hey! Most girls on the planet look like this, so get used to it!
- Paige: No kidding.
- Terri: I made $500 today as plus-sized model! Yeah, plus-sized. What do you make, ice cream boy?
- Watch Mirror in the Bathroom on Gorillavid (International)