Season 4, Episode 18
January 24th, 2005
July 22th, 2005
Paige and Matt want to keep their relationship quiet but it seems that is impossible with Mr. Simpson spotting them at a park together. Not to mention Manny telling Hazel about Paige and Matt's relationship. Manny and Paige get into a fight in the hallway and Manny lets everyone know about their secret affair. Will this relationship last or will they be forced to go their separate ways? Meanwhile, Emma has a girls' night after getting over her ravine experience, but Chester and his brothers mess with the girls. Emma decides to get revenge on the boys, but it doesn't end too well.
Paige and Matt are trying to keep their relationship a secret, but it seems that it's impossible when Mr. Simpson spots them at a park. After Manny tells Hazel, will this relationship last or will they be forced to go their separate ways?
Emma wants to have a girls night after getting over her ravine experience with Jay and the teasing in school. At the girls night, Chantay, Manny, and Darcy see that Chester is Emma's new neighbor, and he has two brothers named Chuck and Chad. The brothers and the girls mess around and play pranks, with the tie dye buckets and football, giving Emma the power of revenge.
- Chester comes to Emma's and throws a football in the bucket. He runs up to the bucket but grabs another one and throws the paint on the girls, but he leaves without the football.
- This marks the second appearance of Chester and the first and last of his brothers, Chad and Chuck. They were not seen or mentioned afterwards.
- This also marks the first appearance of Chantay Black, who speaks little in the episode, but later on becomes an extreme gossiper.
- Manny needed an ice pack for the scratches and bruises on her face after the altercation.
- This is the last appearance of Chris Sharpe.
- Chris Sharpe gets a lesson on respect from Matt Oleander, after he mentioned Emma and Jay at the ravine.
- The original title for this episode was "Only Love Will Tear Us Apart".
- This episode is named after "Modern Love" by David Bowie.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- John Bregar as Dylan Michalchuk
- Deanna Casaluce as Alex Nuñez
- Loretta Clow as Matt's professor
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Shenae Grimes as Darcy Edwards
- Christopher Jacot as Matt Oleander
- Jajube Mandiela as Chantay Black
- Daniel Morrison as Chris Sharpe
- George Nozuka as Chad Hosada-Bloom
- Justin Nozuka as Chuck Hosada-Bloom
- Philip Nozuka as Chester Hosada-Bloom
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Daniel Clark as Sean Cameron
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Pat Mastroianni as Joey Jeremiah
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Stacie Mistysyn as Caitlin Ryan
- Dan Woods as Daniel Raditch
- Watch Modern Love on Gorillavid (International)