|Full Name||Mrs. Novak|
|Family||Zig Novak (Son)|
|Job||Owner of convenience store|
|Affiliation(s)||Novak's Convenience Store|
|First Episode||Got Your Money (1) (1205)|
|Portrayed By||Shauna MacDonald|
In Got Your Money (1), she is shown sweeping the sidewalk outside of her convenience store. Zig asks her if any hair clips had come in, as he was looking for a present for his anniversary with Tori, and she says no, though gives him a bracelet that had just come in that day. She learns from Damon that Zig has a girlfriend, and she asks Zig why he hasn't brought her home yet to meet her.In Got Your Money (2), Zig admits to her that he stole $50 from student council and that he hates being poor. Mrs. Novak says to him that a true friend won't care if he is poor or not. She gives him $50 from the store's cash register to pay back Marisol, and sends him to the dance for the show. Later, Zig arrives home after WhisperHug performed, and tells his mother to go inside and watch television, as he would finish her shift for her. When Tori shows up at the store, Zig introduces her to Mrs. Novak, and Tori excitedly hugs her, as she was finally glad to meet her.
- She owns Novak's Convenience Store.
- She speaks Russian.
- She wears glasses, as she asks Zig if he has seen them. (in Got Your Money (2)) Despite this fact, she is never seen wearing glasses, so it can be assumed that they are just reading glasses.
- "Да./Da." to Zig (Translation: Yes.) (First line)
- "У тебя есть девушка?/Ooh tyebya yest dyevooshka?" to Zig (Translation: You have a girlfriend?)
- "Зайка./Zaika." to Zig (Translation: Bunny.)
- "Ты не видел мой очки?/Ti nye videl moi ochki?" to Zig (Translation: Have you seen my glasses?)