Nakuset "Nikki" Gould played Grace Cardinal in Degrassi and Degrassi: Next Class. Nikki was born in Toronto, Canada and grew up in Vancouver. She is a tattoo designer, a musician, a visual artist and recently an actress.
- Her birth name is Nakuset.
- She is Mi'kmaq.
- Nikki is a Cancer.
- She doesn't have a TV.
- She loves the band Rings of Saturn.
- She play six-string fretless bass in metal band, Kymatica.
- Degrassi Season 13 is her first acting gig.
- She shares custody of an alaskan malamute named Aziza.
- She has pet boa snakes.
- She works as a tattoo designer and visual artist.
- She plays guitar and bass.
- She is the fourth Aboriginal actor to play a character in the entire franchise. The first was Michelle Goodeve (Ms. Karen Avery), the second was Jennifer Podemski (Ms. Chantel Sauve), and the third was Dylan Everett (Campbell Saunders).
- Her first on-screen kiss was Ana.
- She said that filming with Ana is really fun, because she has a great sense of humour and is really professional.
- She thinks Hunter and Grace would be good friends.
- She's vegan.