|Full Name||Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1989 (age 24) at Sofia, People's Republic of Bulgaria|
|Family|| Michaela Dobrev (mother)|
Nikolai Dobrev (father)
Alexander Dobrev (brother)
|Relationships||Ian Somerhalder (Boyfriend; mid 2010-present)|
|First Episode||Can't Hardly Wait (6x04)|
|Last Episode||Just Can't Get Enough (9x01)|
|Reason||She now plays both vampires Elena Gilbert an Katherine Pierce, in The Vampire Diaries.|
Nina Dobrev (b. Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva) on January 9, 1989 in Sofia, Bulgaria is a Bulgarian actress, model and singer. She moved to Canada at the age of two. She is fluent in English, Bulgarian, and French. Nina portrayed teen mother Mia Jones on Degrassi: The Next Generation. Before Degrassi, Nina starred in the TV movies My Daughter's Secret and Never Cry Werewolf, and made guest appearances on The Border andEleventh Hour. She also appeared in the 2009 movie, Chloe. In 2011, she appeared in The Roommate.
Nina's film, Fugitive Pieces, directed by Jeremy Podeswa, opened the 2007 Toronto International Film Festival. Also in 2007, she was in the Lifetime Original Movie Too Young to Marry as Jessica. In 2008, she was cast as Ally in The American Mall In 2009, she was cast as Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce in the CW hit drama The Vampire Diaries. Nina is a major fan of the Harry Potter series, and has read all the books. Dobrev is currently starring in the show The Vampire Diaries as Elena Gilbert & Katherine Pierce. She has also been on Mookie's Law, as Rosabella alongside with Natty Zavitz.
- She was born in Bulgaria, but moved to Canada when she was 2.
- She speaks Bulgarian, French, and English.
- Since February 2010, Nina's been dating her Vampire Diaries co-star, Ian Somerhalder; who plays Damon Salvatore.
- She currently lives in Atlanta with her boyfriend; Ian Somerhalder; where the show The Vampire Diaries is filming.
- She shares 3 cats (Jama-Lynx, Moke and Dennis) with Ian Somerhalder.
- Her best friend is her vampire diaries co-stars Candice Accola. She also great friends with Paul Wesley, Julianne Hough, Matt Davis, Claire Holt, Miriam McDonald, Cassie Steele, Joseph Morgan, Steven R. McQueen and all the cast of The Vampire Diaries.