“Not Ready To Make Nice (2)”
Season 11, Episode 37
March 23, 2012
March 23, 2012
The 37th episode of Season 11.
At school Jake tells Clare that after she left, Helen spent the night crying. Clare goes home thinking she and her mom will reconcile, but Helen tells Clare that it probably is a good idea for her to stay with her dad for a while. Clare’s enjoying staying at Summer and Cash’s until she learns of their secret…they grow and sell weed. At school again Jake tells Clare he knows she hasn’t been staying at her dad’s, and to get him off her back she gives him an address to Summer’s place. Clare returns to Summer’s to find out they’re moving because the cops are onto them. Jake busts into their house to get Clare, but Cash won’t let them leave. The cops bust in and arrest everyone, but eventually let Clare and Jake go because they know the two weren’t involved. The two laugh off the situation, and while they don’t tell Helen what happened, Clare does tell her that she wants to come home.
Mo skips the football game to meet the girl, but shows up near the end of the game disappointed because he was stood up. Connor admits that it was a prank, and tells Mo they should be friends because they’re both wanting to be accepted. They both go into the game on the final play, and knowing the only way they can change the way their teammates see them is to win the game, they decide to pretend like they’re arguing to throw off the offense. It works: Connor causes the QB to fumble, and Mo grabs the ball and scores the game-winning touchdown.
Imogen thinks that Fiona is setting her and Eli up because she doesn’t want to be friends anymore, but Fiona assures her that’s not the case. Later, Eli and Imogen tell Fiona that they talked and have decided to go out on a date. Fiona’s plan worked; she pretends to be happy for them, but feels sad because she still has feelings for Imogen.
- This episode is named after the song "Not Ready To Make Nice" by Dixie Chicks.
- This episode marks the beginning of Eli and Imogen's relationship.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Luke Bilyk as Drew Torres
- Munro Chambers as Eli Goldsworthy
- Annie Clark as Fiona Coyne
- Sam Earle as K.C. Guthrie
- Daniel Kelly as Owen Milligan
- Justin Kelly as Jake Martin
- Jacob Neayem as Mo Mashkour
- Aislinn Paul as Clare Edwards
- Cristine Prosperi as Imogen Moreno
- AJ Saudin as Connor Delaurier
- J. Adam Brown as Cash
- Alexia Filippeos as Bree
- Meghan Heffern as Summer
- Ruth Marshall as Helen Martin
- Amish Patel as Police officer
- Joy Tanner as Laura Coyne (voice only)
- Shanice Banton as Marisol Lewis
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Jahmil French as Dave Turner
- Ricardo Hoyos as Zig Novak
- Alicia Josipovic as Bianca DeSousa
- Cory Lee as Winnie Oh
- Lyle O'Donohoe as Tristan Milligan
- Chloe Rose as Katie Matlin
- Olivia Scriven as Maya Matlin
- Melinda Shankar as Alli Bhandari
- Alex Steele as Tori Santamaria
- Jordan Todosey as Adam Torres
- Jessica Tyler as Jenna Middleton
- Spencer Van Wyck as Wesley Betenkamp
- "Intro/You Were So Right" by Amos the Transparent - Heard when the police bust Summer's house.
- "Just the Same" by Justin Hines - Heard when Clare is at dinner with her new friends.