|Birth Name||Olivia Scriven|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1997 (age 16)|
|Place of Birth||Rupert, Quebec, Canada|
Olivia Scriven is a Canadian actress who portrays Maya Matlin, Katie Matlin's younger sister in the second half of Season 11 of Degrassi. She was born in Wakefield, Quebec, but raised in London, Ontario. She recently graduated from Pearson School for the Arts, and now attends H.B. Beal Secondary School. She also starred in the HBO Canada miniseries The Yard as Patti. The next movie she's set to be in is Mistletoe Over Manhattan, a Hallmark movie of the week. That movie also stars Damon Runyan, who played Coach Carson on Degrassi.
- Olivia is a Pisces.
- Olivia also wears glasses in real life, just like Maya.
- She is currently the youngest cast member.
- She has two brothers named Xavier and Quinn.
- She can play the guitar and cello.
- Olivia is also a singer.
- She enjoys soccer, skiing and baseball.
- Her favorite Degrassi characters are Katie and Imogen.
- Her favorite shows are Pretty Little Liars and Degrassi.
- Her favorite book is "The Secret Daughter".
- Her music icon is Coldplay.
- She was the only regular actor/actress involved in Degrassi that was required to have a parent/guardian on set but that is no longer needed because she turned 16.
- She is close friends with Shannon Kook-Chun, Lyle O'Donohoe, Alex Steele, Ricardo Hoyos, and Chloe Rose.