|Birth Name||Olivia Scriven|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1997 (age 16)|
|Place of Birth||Wakefield, Quebec, Canada|
Olivia Scriven is a Canadian actress who portrays Maya Matlin, Katie Matlin's younger sister in the second half of Season 11 of Degrassi. She was born in Wakefield, Quebec, but raised in London, Ontario. She recently graduated from Pearson School for the Arts, and now attends H.B. Beal Secondary School. She also starred in the HBO Canada miniseries The Yard as Patti. The next movie she's set to be in is Mistletoe Over Manhattan, a Hallmark movie of the week. That movie also stars Damon Runyan, who portrayed Coach Carson on Degrassi. She is close friends with Shannon Kook-Chun, Dylan Everett, Lyle Lettau, Eric Osborne, Andre Kim, Ana Golja, Alex Steele, Ricardo Hoyos, and Chloe Rose.
- Olivia is a Pisces.
- Like Maya, Olivia wears glasses in real life.
- She is currently the youngest cast member.
- She has two brothers named Xavier and Quinn.
- She can play the guitar and cello.
- Olivia is also a singer.
- She enjoys soccer, skiing, and baseball.
- Her favorite Degrassi characters are Katie and Imogen.
- Her favorite shows are Pretty Little Liars and Degrassi.
- Her favorite book is "The Secret Daughter".
- Her music icon is Coldplay.
- She was the only regular actor/actress involved in Degrassi who was required to have a parent/guardian on set, but that is no longer needed because she turned 16.
- She makes a lot of videos on Vine with co-star Lyle and her brothers.
- She's left-handed.
- She is only 3 days younger than co-star, Eric Osborne.
- Her favorite Beatle will always be the late George Harrison.