|Intimacy Level||Friends, Bandmates, Kissed|
|Friendship Started||Possibly Standing in the Dark (701)|
In Talking In Your Sleep, Jane and Peter are doing a scene together for English class when Jane comments on his "jungle breath". This refers to earlier in the episode, when Darcy tells Jane that Peter has really bad breath.
In You Be Illin', Peter is pissed when Sav and Danny tell him that Jane has replaced him as The Studz's new lead singer. He tells Jane that after one mistake, they'd replace her too, like they did with him. Later, at the gig, he hands Jane a tambourine, saying now that he is back, she can help Spinner keep the beat instead of singing.
In Start Me Up, Peter tells Jane, Sav, and Danny that he got into TU. Later, Jane tells Peter and Spinner that she saw Victoria doing drugs in the bathroom, and Peter angrily tells Jane to get her eyes checked. Peter defends Victoria, saying she is in a program, and Jane tells him history often repeats itself, and that addicts often relapse. The next day, Jane tells Peter that Spinner told the rest of the band how Peter dumped Victoria. The band decides to let Peter back in, and he is so excited so he group hugs all of them.
In Innocent When You Dream, Peter convinces the rest of the Studz to do the music video for "House Arrest" for Sav, who was upset over his break up with Anya. When Sav is overbearing about shooting, Jane confronts Peter about how he said filming would only take a few hours.
- They kissed briefly in Space Awakening, a play they performed in in the ninth season.
- They were in Studz together for a short time.
- Jane was good friends with two of Peter's girlfriends, Darcy Edwards and Mia Jones. Likewise, Peter was friends with Jane's boyfriend (at the time), Spinner Mason.
- They were both friends with Danny Van Zandt and Sav Bhandari.
- They both graduated in the Class of 2008.