|Full Name||Randall Edwards|
|Family|| Clare Edwards (Daughter)
Darcy Edwards (Daughter)
|Relationships|| Helen Martin (Ex-Wife)|
|First Episode||Standing In The Dark (1) (701)|
|Portrayed By||Ted Atherton|
Mr Edwards makes his debut in the first episode of season 7, Standing In The Dark (1), when he and his wife, Mrs Edwards, were called to the princiapal office by ms. Hatzilakos. They were having a conversation about the relationship between Darcy and Peter.
In Standing In The Dark (2), he is present in the hospital, waiting for Darcy. When he hears the news of her self-harm, he is shocked and upset.
In Bust a Move (1), he and his wife put Darcy in a camp for troubled teens, so she that she can become a better person and be able to deal with her issues.
Season 10In Better Off Alone (1), he is seen in a bad mood and not showing up to the church fundraiser. When Helen asks how she looks, he doesn't pay attention, too busy looking at his cellphone. Although, it is unknown if he was texting his mistress. They get into an argument. He is not a very good father to Clare in this episode.
In Love Lockdown (1), he is late to the Space Awakening awards and gives Clare flowers to make up for it. Helen is not happy about this. Clare is upset with the way they don't care about her award, so she sneaks out with Eli. He and Helen were supposed to be telling Clare news. On the date, Clare refuses to pick up her phone. When she gets home at midnight, they see she has a helix piercing and are very upset.
In Love Lockdown (2), he and his wife announce to Clare that they are getting a divorce.
In Umbrella (1), him and Helen put up the house for auction, which upsets Clare very much, and she unsuccessfully tries to get the family back together.
In Should've Said No (2), it is revealed that he repeatedly cheated on Helen, resulting in their divorce.
In Not Ready To Make Nice (2), Randall picks Clare up from school, and he is glad they are communicating, as they haven't seen much of each other since the divorce. Clare asks if she can move in with him, but he reveals he is living with a woman named Irene, whose kids visit them during the weekends. Due to the lack of space, he tells Clare there isn't enough room for her to move in.
- Standing in the Dark (1)
- Bust a Move (1)
- Better Off Alone (1)
- Love Lockdown (1)
- Love Lockdown (2)
- Umbrella (1)
- Not Ready to Make Nice (2)
- His "late night meetings" were actually his meeting with his mistress.
- Randall had multiple affairs while Helen and him were still married.
- He taught Clare how to tell time with his watch.
- Randall bought himself a condo after the divorce.
- He is one of six husbands that cheated on their wife, the others including Mr. Ryan, Archie "Snake" Simpson, Mr. Brooks, Robert Kerwin, and Troy Stone.
- He lives with a girl who may be his wife or girlfriend, and her kids (only on the weekends).
- He is now dating Irene. She could possibly be one of the women he had an affair with while married to his wife, Helen, and now is in a relationship with her.
- The girl he is dating has children
- Helen Martin (Divorced)