|Birth Name||Raymond Ablack|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1989 (age 25)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Occupation(s)||Actor, Singer, Musician|
Raymond played the role of Young Simba in the theatre production of The Lion King at the Princess of Wales theatre in Toronto before landing his role on Degrassi. In 2007, Raymond traveled to Africa with five Degrassi cast member's to build a school in Kenya with the renowned organization Free The Children. A documentary of Raymond and his cast mates' trip aired on MTV in Canada in the fall of 2007. Ray traveled again in 2008 with his cast to Ecuador. In 2010, he traveled with some of the cast to India to help build a school. Raymond also had a guest spot on the series Life With Derek. Raymond appears as a recurring character, Raj Singh on the series Orphan Black on Space and BBC America.
- Raymond is a Scorpio.
- His favorite Craig episodes are, When Doves Cry (1), Tears Are Not Enough (2), and Voices Carry (2).
- His best friend in real life is Dalmar Abuzeid, who played Danny Van Zandt.
- He cut his beard just for the show.
- Alongside Charlotte Arnold, he was enrolled at Ryerson University in Downtown Toronto.
- He had his first kiss in 11th grade, at 16 years old.
- Raymond plays punk rock, ska, and reggae music with his makeshift garage band, BlueberriesForSally.
- Even though he has had many celebrity crushes, his longest celebrity crush is Paula Brancati, who played Jane on Degrassi.
- A fashion trend that confuses him is retro pants.
- A chick flick he secretly loves is Titanic.
- Raymond's TV guilty pleasure is ABC's Lost.
- If he was able to trade places with anyone in the world, it would be Paula Brancati.
- Out of his family, he's the closest to his mother.
- His favorite website is tns.ca.
- A fast food he can't live without is Subway.
- His worst habit is taking too long in the shower.
- Raymond likes the song, "Happiness by the Kilowatt". He also likes the band that sang it, Alexisonfire.
- Raymond sang the national anthem at a Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey game and has a first degree black belt in Goju Ryu Karate-do, Kobudo (weaponry) and Jiu-Jitsu (ground-fighting).
- He and Paula Brancati both guest starred in the Life with Derek episode "Truman's Last Chance".