|Birth Name||Samuel Richard Hollett Earle|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1993|
|Place of Birth||Toronto, Ontario Canada|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
- Sam is a Libra.
- He wears glasses, just not on the show. He doesn't wear them off the show very often either.
- His favorite fast food is onion rings. Source
- His first kiss was in 4th grade. Source
- He said on Twitter that he only ships Klare, and nothing else.
- He plays acoustic guitar.
- He has a passion for "Polaroid Chewing" as he has said on twitter, hence his profile picture.
- He speaks French.
- He has a little sister named Lucy.
- He is the second tallest cast member, being 6'3, behind Stefan Brogren, who is 6'5
- He has stated that his worst habit is not getting enough sleep.
- His favorite movies are Why Did I Get Married 2, Jack & Jill, Life As We Know It etc.
- He has been rumored to have dated Melinda Shankar, Jordan Todosey, and Chloe Rose, but is just friends with all of them.
- He says that writing is the next best thing to acting.
- He prefers the Harry Potter series over the Twilight books.
- One of his favorite singers is Feist.
- For a while he stopped following Chloe Rose on Twitter due to "trust issues" with his at the time girlfriend but just recently started following her again.
- His favorite characters on the show are Sav Bhandari, Jake Martin, Eli Goldsworthy, and Bianca DeSousa.
- He states that a girl is at her prettiest when she's all natural and without a trace of make-up.
- He stated on Twitter that his Dad is American.
- His favorite kid actor is Karan Brar.
- His favorite songs are Anywhere But Here by SafetySuit and Only You Can Love Me This Way by Keith Urban.
- His best friend on set is Luke Bilyk.
- He and Devon Bostick do not like each other.
- He often looks up his own name on Google, Twitter, Tumblr, and Yahoo.
- Out of the whole cast, he communicates with his fans the most.
- On Twitter he states about him leaving the show: It was the writers decision.
- He is now starring on a show called Guidance.