|Birth Name||Sarah Patricia Helen Fisher|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1993 (age 22)|
|Place of Birth||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Nickname(s)||Sear Bear (by Jordy)|
|Hair Color||Strawberry Blonde|
Sarah’s repertoire is diverse, and includes genres such as musical theatre, jazz and pop music. Sarah has won numerous singing awards at various competitions in the Toronto area. She also studied dance for thirteen years. She is currently pursuing studies in voice, piano and acting. Sarah enjoys writing songs and composes her own music. She also works for Elite Models International.
- Sarah is a Capricorn.
- She loves music and enjoys to sing.
- She started to dance when she was 3.
- She plays piano.
- Her favorite sport is basketball.
- Her favourite food is pasta.
- Sarah is close friends with Degrassi cast members, Melinda Shankar and Jordan Todosey.
- Her début single "You Weaken Me" was released on 11 July, 2012.
- She is left handed.
- Her nickname since she was little was Sasa.
- The music video for her new single When Will Love Find Me can be found here on her official YouTube channel.
- She is a huge fan of The Backstreet Boys, Boys II Men, Justin Timberlake, Celine Dion and Michael Jackson.
- She likes Beyonce, Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson.
- Her pet peeves are people who mix their words up, guys who put too much grease in their hair, people who have something stuck in their teeth and a funny one is when people slip and try to jog it off.
- She ships Beckdam and Triles.
- Like Becky, she has a twin brother.
- She has known Craig Arnold who plays Luke since she was 3 years old because they were neighbours and their sisters were best friends.
- Her song Ceiling has over 2,900 views on YouTube.
- Becky Baker was her first television role.
- Degrassi was her first TV audition.
- She's a model for Elite International.
- Her favourite TV shows are Friends, Smash, Dexter and Modern Family.
- Her favourite musical is Wicked.
- She's met the Backstreet Boys.
- She has a sister Kelly, and two brothers Michael and Hugh.
- She's been singing since the age of 5.
- Both she and Melinda Shankar were born in Ottawa.