"You don't know how to say it Craig because you don't really love me!"
“Should I Stay or Should I Go?”
Season 3, Episode 7
October 29, 2003
October 31, 2003
Ashley and Craig have been dating for some time now, and Ashley's ready to take a big step, so she tells Craig she loves him. That wasn't exactly the step that Craig had been hoping for, and he's faced with saying it back, but he doesn't know if he can.
Craig has a hard time telling Ashley how he feels, so he writes her a song instead. Grateful, Ashley decides to finally have sex with him following Paige's birthday party, but decides to call it off when she overhears Craig bragging to Spinner. Manny sees it as an opportunity to move in on Craig.
As Snake undergoes chemotherapy, he then becomes sullen and depressed, and in an attempt to cheer him up, Joey takes him to a bowling alley with their old friend, Wheels. While there Wheels and Snake talk about the accident. Wheels was in jail for killing a kid years ago, and Snake asks Wheels for advice about getting over his depression. When Snake gets home while in the car with Wheels and Joey they sing the old song from their old band, (The Zits) titled "Everybody Wants Something".
- This episode is named after the song "Should I Stay or Should I Go" by The Clash.
- This episode marks the beginning of Craig and Manny's first relationship.
- This episode marks the end of Manny and Sully's relationship.
- Craig (15 years old) and Manny (14 years old) lost their virginity together in this episode.
- Paige celebrates her birthday in this episode, as Spinner and Ashley throw her a surprise party.
- Jake Epstein (Craig) was nominated for a Gemini award for his performance in this episode.
- Ashley mentions that her mother is overprotective now since her last party, referring back to her party in season 1 episode Jagged Little Pill, where she took ecstasy.
- Snake is dealing with his cancer as he undergoes chemotherapy.
- During a conversation with Archie, Wheels talks about the time that he was drunk driving and killed a child, saying he knew what it felt like to want to die.
- Manny and Craig begin their affair that will last throughout the season.
- Snake, Joey, and Wheels sing their song "Everybody Wants Something" from their old band, (The Zits).
- This episode marks the final appearance of Wheels.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Pat Mastroianni as Joey Jeremiah
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Christina Schmidt as Terri MacGregor
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- Neil Hope as Derek Wheeler
- Katie Lai as Kendra Mason
- Daniel Morrison as Chris Sharpe
- Kit Weyman as Sully
- Snake: "Filthy bowling balls, used shoes."
Joey: "Can't you just smell it?"
Snake: "It's not good for my chemo-compromised immunity, and I don't feel like---"
Spike: "Put the shirt on, Archie. You are not dead yet. Put the damn shirt on and go."
- Snake: "I'm really scared, Wheels. I can't even tell my wife."
Wheels: "You have to keep fighting, buddy."
- Joey: "To heads that match our bowling balls and to old friends! Cheers!"
- Manny: "Craig, you're the best and.."
Craig: "And what?"
Manny: "And if Ash doesn't see that, then she doesn't deserve you."
- Watch Should I Stay or Should I Go? on Gorillavid (International)
Father Figure (1) • Father Figure (2) • U Got The Look • Pride (1) • Pride (2) • Gangsta, Gangsta • Should I Stay or Should I Go? • Whisper to a Scream • Against All Odds • Never Gonna Give You Up • Holiday (1) • Holiday (2) • This Charming Man • Accidents Will Happen (1) • Accidents Will Happen (2) • Take On Me • Don't Dream It's Over • Rock and Roll High School • It's Raining Men • I Want Candy • Our House • The Power of Love •