Love Triangle History
In High Fidelity (1), Darcy found out that Spinner wasn't a virgin, and got upset with him for lying about it. They break up because Spinner feels like he'll never be good enough for her. Later, Spinner and Paige are seen together at the Dot. They begin talking, and eventually begin to make out.
In High Fidelity (2), Spinner is having relationship issues. The kiss with Paige has left him slightly confused, but Darcy asks him to take her back, which he does. The return of Darcy leaves Spinner the task of telling Paige that nothing beyond that kiss can happen, however, before he can do so, another tender moment with Paige leads to them going all the way. Spinner text messages Marco what happened with Paige, asking for advice. However, he doesn't have to decide, as Paige is moving on from Degrassi post-graduation, and Darcy sees the text messages, which leads to her dumping Spinner.
In Here Comes Your Man (1), Darcy calls Paige a low grade ho for last year's events, and Paige threatens to slap her, but declines since she's not in high school anymore.
- Darcy and Paige already had a rivalry dating back to season 4.
- Spinner cheated on both Darcy and Paige. He emotionally cheated on Paige with Manny Santos, and he cheated on Darcy with Paige.
- Darcy was good friends with Spinner's future wife Emma Nelson while Paige had a conflict with her.
- Start: High Fidelity (1) (518)
- Ended: High Fidelity (2) (519)
- Reason: Paige had no intentions of starting a relationship with Spinner, and Darcy dumped Spinner when she found out that he cheated on her.