|Conflict Started||Family Politics (103)|
|Conflict Status||On Good Terms (Until J.T.'s Death)|
In Wannabe, Spinner, J.T., Toby Isaacs, and Liberty Van Zandt team up in hopes of winning of millions of dollars for a chip cans contest. The point is to find an ace of spades and an ace of clubs. However, J.T. loses the ace of clubs. J.T. then remembers that he put the ace of clubs in his locker. After going through his locker, he finds the ace of clubs. When Spinner matches the two cans, he calls J.T. an idiot and says that he has two aces of clubs and then leaves.
In When Doves Cry (2), Spinner and Hazel Aden pay Paige Michalchuk to go on a date with J.T. She agrees. While on the date with J.T., Spinner and Hazel go up to them and give Paige the money, telling her that she earned it, which makes J.T. upset.
In Dressed In Black, J.T. convinces Toby to buy condoms so he can have sex with Spinner's younger sister Kendra Mason even though he's not ready. Spinner finds out and he confronts Toby. Toby tells him that it was J.T.'s idea and Spinner lets him go. Later, Spinner wraps J.T. in condoms.
In Gangsta, Gangsta, J.T. starts hanging out with Spinner and Paige, leaving Toby behind.
In Never Gonna Give You Up, Spinner becomes jealous of J.T. hanging out with his girlfriend Paige. They both start pulling pranks on each other. They later decide to call it a truce. They largely remained on good terms from then until J.T.'s death in 2006.
In It's Raining Men, Spinner and Jimmy make fun of J.T.'s cheesy commercial.
- They both dated Manny Santos.
- They both had romantic feelings for Paige Michalchuk but only Spinner had a relationship with her.
- J.T. also had a conflict with Spinner's close friend Jay Hogart.
- They both fought Dean Walton for Paige's honor after learning that he raped her.
- Both were involved in the Degrassi vs Lakehurst War.
- They were seen in the Season 1 and Season 2 opening credits together.
- They both made their first appearances in Season 1: J.T. in Mother and Child Reunion (1) and Spinner in Family Politics.
- They both enjoyed the film Clown Academy.
- Spinner's ex-girlfriend Darcy Edwards and J.T.'s last girlfriend Mia Jones also had a conflict.
- After J.T.'s death, Spinner married his close friend Emma Nelson.