|Intimacy Level||Ex-Best Friends|
|Friendship Started||Before Kiss Me, Steph (DJH 101)|
|Friendship Status||Ex-Friends, Good Terms|
Degrassi Junior High Season 1
In Kiss Me, Steph, the two girls go to the bathroom upon arriving at school. Stephanie changes her clothes into something "sexier" and Voula doesn't like how her friend is making herself appear. Stephanie also decides runs for president with help from Voula and Joey Jeremiah. When she won, the only person she thanked was Joey who only advised her to give kisses to guys for votes. Voula ended their friendship.
In The Big Dance, Voula sneaks out to the dance that her father disagrees to, and makes a speech that Stephanie is too drunk to make.
Later on in the first season of the series, Steph tries to reconcile many times with Voula who isn't interested. In Best Laid Plans, they finally do become friends again just to end on good terms with each other.
- Voula did not approve of Stephanie's campaign to win presidency or her new looks.
- They're both friends with Lucy Fernandez.
- Both left Degrassi before graduating: Voula moved away and Stephanie transferred to a private school.
- They had the first friendship to be broken apart in Degrassi History.
- They both made their first appearances in Kiss Me, Steph.
- Voula: "You're just a baby, a selfish baby. You're on your own Miss President, you and your new image."