Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Sweet Child O' Mine”
Season 7, Episode 16
April 21, 2008
April 18, 2008
Lucas wants to be back in Mia's life. He starts to win her back by giving Mia money and babysitting Isabella. However, Mia feels he shouldn't be allowed back in their life just yet. She volunteers for the Spirit Squad dance and dances with a cute boy, but Lucas interrupts her while she's dancing and spills about Isabella. The boy freaks out and leaves her, making Mia frustrated. Mia decides that since Lucas is her only choice, she will give him another chance.
Meanwhile, Manny and Jay are doing great together, until Manny wants to meet Jay's parents. Not wanting to tell her, Jay lies to her and says they live in Malta. At the Spirit Squad dance, Manny eagerly tells him that she bought tickets to Malta, so that she could meet his parents. Jay tells her the truth, that they don't really live in Malta, and Jay is angry, because Manny bought the tickets using the money from selling her engagement ring, which belonged to Jay's late mother. Though while walking down the street, they try to call and accidentally bump into each other. Jay says how sorry he is, and tells her that he left his dad after he married his third wife and made a scene at the wedding, and never saw him again. Manny forgives him, and they leave together holding hands.
- This episode is named after the song "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses.
- Isabella turns 3 years old.
- It is revealed that Mia was 13 years old when she got pregnant and Lucas was 14.
- "Spring Fever" was the theme of the Spirit Squad dance, and is also the name of a season 11 Degrassi episode.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Charlotte Arnold as Holly J. Sinclair
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Nina Dobrev as Mia Jones
- Mike Lobel as Jay Hogart
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- James Arnold as Yuppie dad
- Kim Bourne as Carolyn
- Gina Clayton as Anna Jones
- Jacob Kraemer as Tyler
- Marc Minardi as Lucas Valieri
- Doug Morency as Mr. Bince
- Scott Paterson as Johnny DiMarco
- Larissa Vouloukos as Isabella Jones
- Heidi Week as Yuppie mom
- Natty Zavitz as Bruce
- Dalmar Abuzeid as Danny Van Zandt
- Paula Brancati as Jane Vaughn
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Marc Donato as Derek Haig
- Mazin Elsadig as Damian Hayes
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shenae Grimes as Darcy Edwards
- Jamie Johnston as Peter Stone
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- Emma: "So you still fooling people with that ring, Mrs. Hogart?"
- Emma: "Real ring, real engagement.. Should I be planning a real baby shower?"
- Johnny: "Macking on the golden boy while Lucas is with the kid? Bravo. Classy."
- Manny: "I love ALL of you, dummy. Even the losery parts."
- Manny: "Where is Malta anyway?"
Lucas: "I have no idea."
- Lucas: "You can't ignore me forever."
Mia: "That's the plan."
- Holly J. Sinclair: "Newsflash, Mama Mia. Choosey went out the window when your water broke."
- "Tongue Tied" by Mia Kulba
- "See You Run" by The Scenario
- "Holiday" by Other Star People
- "Now" by The Dunes
- "Friends At The Zoo" by Cosima Grunsky