“The Lexicon of Love (1)”
Season 5, Episode 11
November 28, 2005
April 7, 2006
Sean Reycraft (story & teleplay)
Alex shows up in front of the school, excited about going to the premiere Jay and Silent Bob Go Canadian, Eh! with Paige, only to find out that Paige only has two tickets and she gave the other one to Hazel.
Paige then goes to get an extra ticket from Kevin Smith (a.k.a. Silent Bob), and finds out that she was cut from the movie entirely.
She gives Alex the extra ticket and decides not to go to the movie, but Alex brings Paige anyway.
The two have fun at the real after party and even upstage Smith and Jason Mewes (a.k.a. Jay).
Paige and Alex decide to head home and they stop by Alex's house to get shoes, because Paige left hers at the after party & Alex didn't want to wait.
She and Paige head back to Paige's house & they end up kissing.
At the premiere of Jay and Silent Bob Go Canadian, Eh!, Paige and Alex discover that they actually enjoy each others' company a lot more than they ever would have thought. And when they kiss, Paige struggles to deal with her feelings over it.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Deanna Casaluce as Alex Nuñez
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Jamie Johnston as Peter Stone
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Mike Lobel as Jay Hogart
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Jung-Yul Kim as Mickey
- Tanya Kim as herself
- Debra McCabe as Emily Nuñez
- Jason Mewes as himself
- Tony Munch as Chad Kent
- Kevin Smith as himself
- School Marquee: "Welcome Back Hosers! Jay and Silent Bob"
- Hazel: "Please. As if we were going to bring her. Our limo's a skank-free zone."
Paige: "Did you just skank-ify my friend?"
Hazel: Friend? More like pet project."
Paige: Jealous much?"
Hazel: "No. I just don't get why you hang out with her."
Paige: "Funny. I was just asking myself the same thing about you. Enjoy the limo. I'll see you guys at the movie."
- Kevin Smith: "It was a rhetorical question."
Jason Mewes: "Dude, don't call it rhetorical. That's mean. You're rhetorical."
- Jay: "So, this new lesbian thing you got going on... I like to watch."
Alex: "I like to punch. Dream on."
Jay: "Lexi. Lexi, come on. Why weren't you this adventurous while we were dating? We could have had fun."
Alex: "You're disgusting."
- Peter: "Remind me to tell you how much I love your naughty side."
Emma: "Consider yourself reminded."
- Emma: "He's married to my mother and he's in the theater necking with yours!"
- Jay: "You're kidding me. The queen of Degrassi is taking the queen of the trailer park to the premiere."
- Paige: "Ever feel drunk without really drinking."
- "David Harley's Son" by Ridely Bent
- "Dirty" by Rocketface - Heard while people are arriving at the Premiere.
- "Fossil" by Mugsy - Heard as Paige and Alex walk onto the dance floor.
- "Throw Ya Belly" by Evren - Heard as Paige and Alex dance.
- "Turning You" by Tami - Heard when Jay talks to Alex about Paige.