Emma feels compelled to tell her mom she saw Snake and Ms. Hatzilakos together, and gets him thrown out of the house.
Paige tells Hazel the kiss with Alex was nothing, and that Alex is nothing, and Alex hears them and gets angry.
Jay hangs out with Alex and apparently Emily and Chad are back together, despite the fight and Chad throwing Alex under a small table.
Alex goes outside for air and then sees Paige. This episode ends with them holding hands.
What happened? That kiss: does it make them lesbians? Bisexuals? Alex shrugs it off.
Paige also is thinking about the scene with Alex's mom's boyfriend the night before. She doesn't know what they are or what that kiss meant. All she knows is that she's not freaked. Paige is.
Paige is not supposed to be into women but Kevin reminds her—neither is Alex. He convinces Paige to be true to herself and to her feelings.
Are they lesbians? Are they bisexual? Who cares? They're together.
Spike loses it. Not over one little kiss, but because Snake asked Emma to keep a secret and that is unforgivable. She kicks Snake out, disgusted that he would use Emma like that.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Deanna Casaluce as Alex Nuñez
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Mike Lobel as Jay Hogart
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- Shenae Grimes as Darcy Edwards
- Debra McCabe as Emily Nuñez
- Jason Mewes as himself
- Tony Munch as Chad Kent
- Kevin Smith as himself
- Paige: "Excuse me while I go flush my head down the toilet."
- Marco: "I knew it...it's Heather Sinclair. Paige, I see the way she looks at you."
- Watch The Lexicon of Love (2) on GorillaVid (International)