"We find ourselves in the classic struggle between bully and bullied. There's only one way to play that game."
|Intimacy Level||Friendship, Boyfriend/Girlfriend (Clare and Eli)|
|Friendship Started||Try Honesty (1) (1011)|
|Friendship Status||Best Friends (Until Adam's Death)|
In Try Honesty (1), Eli defends Adam when Fitz slams Adam against a locker, resulting in a fight between Eli and Fitz. When the fight is broken up, Eli tells Adam and Clare that he refuses to be the victim. After unsuccessfully fixing things with Fitz, Eli plans a revenge and tells Adam that Fitz needs to be taught a lesson.
In Try Honesty (2), Adam and Eli go through with their plan by giving Fitz a fake ID with a criminal's picture on it. Later, when Eli and Fitz get in a fight, the cops are called and Fitz is arrested.
In My Body Is A Cage (1), Adam and Eli are talking when Eli asks Adam if there are any cute girls in Ballroom dancing. Adam says there's Bianca. Adam tries to flirt with Bianca but ends up having to run to his locker to grab tampons. He drops the tampons on the floor and Clare covers for him, pretending they're hers. Later, Adam tells Clare and Eli that he is transgender and they take the news well as it doesn't seem to effect their friendship.
In My Body Is A Cage (2), Adam tries going back to being Gracie to make everyone else happy. Clare tells him that he doesn't need to change, everyone else does. Adam, Clare, and Eli (along with Drew) make a bonfire and burn the clothes Adam wore as Gracie.
In Purple Pills (1), Adam befriends Fitz, after Eli blows him off for Clare, despite both their warnings.
In Dead and Gone (2), Eli and Clare aid Adam after he's shot. They ride in the ambulance along with him as well. When they arrive at the hospital, Eli and Clare stand by Adam and comfort him as he's assisted.
In Got Your Money (2), Eli goes to the WhisperHug concert to show support for Adam. He states that he's also there for Clare, who couldn't make it.
In Sabotage (2), Adam and Eli are seen together and talking to Clare by her locker about "the spa" surprise Alli has.
In Tonight, Tonight, Eli and Clare go to Battle of the Bands to support Adam.
In All I Wanna Do, Eli and Adam are seen in the hospital room that Clare is staying in.
- Clare and Eli were the first students at Degrassi that Adam told his secret about being transgender to.
- They all share the same line, "Go to hell."
- Eli and Clare started their second relationship at Adam's house.
- All three had a conflict with Fitz, though only Clare ended her conflict with him.
- They were all friends with Alli Bhandari.
- They were all friends with Dave Turner.
- Adam supports Eclare.
- Eli used to have a rivalry with Adam's ex-girlfriend, Becky.
- The friendship as a group wasn't focused on much after Season 10.
- The friendship ended after Adam died from his injuries.
- They've all been in the hospital with injuries/sickness at some point and they've all gone to visit each other.
- All three were acquainted with Drew Torres: Eli was rivals with him, Clare slept with him, and Adam was his brother.
- They were members of the Degrassi Drama Department.
- Clare and Eli planned to name their son after Adam. Unfortunately, the couple miscarried.