Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Full Name||Tinsley Wharton|
|Relationships||Bobby Beckonridge (Ex-Boyfriend)|
|First Episode||What a Girl Wants (2) (1002)|
|Last Episode||Chasing Pavements (1) (1041)|
|Portrayed By||Elyse Mason|
In What a Girl Wants (2), she was seen kissing Fiona's abusive boyfriend, Bobby.Try Honesty (1), it looked like Tinsley was messing with Declan, who at the time, was in a committed relationship with his girlfriend, Holly J. Sinclair. On Declan's profile, there were several pictures of him and Tinsley together. In one picture, Tinsley was kissing Declan on the cheek. Tinsley's profile stated she was single, but 'never for long', implying she was going to chase after Declan. Holly J. thought Tinsley was the reason why Declan was supposedly cheating on her.
In Chasing Pavements (1), Tinsley went with Bobby to his and Fiona's trial. She came as a witness, at first backing up Bobby. However, when asked if she had experienced his violence, she hesitated, and then admitted that he slapped her one night at a party. As a result, Tinsley helped Fiona win the case, and acknowledged Fiona's appreciation.
- Like Fiona, she was also abused by Bobby.
- She had a conflict with Fiona Coyne until she helped her win the Coyne v. Beckonridge trial.
- She has a reputation for being loose and a boyfriend stealer.
- She had an attraction to Declan Coyne.
- Bobby Beckonridge
- First Relationship:
- Second Relationship:
- Start Up: Sometime before Chasing Pavements (1) (1041)
- It is currently unknown if they broke up after Tinsley admitted about Bobby's abuse, but that's quite likely.