In #IWokeUpLikeThis, both Tiny and Jonah tease Zig about his relationship with Esme, having a less than favorable opinion about her. Later, Esme reads Tiny, Jonah, and Zig's group text, which they were all insulting Esme on through texts. Jonah and Tiny both watch the fight between Zig and Esme.
In #HugeIfTrue, Tiny and Jonah go over to the Hollingsworth to see Frankie and Shay and they play Never Have I Ever with each other alongside Zig, Esme, Lola, Grace and their girlfriends Shay and Frankie.
In #ThatFeelingWhen, Tiny defends Jonah to Frankie, asking if Jonah's not even allowed to drink coffee without her and calls her intense. He continues going on about how stalking Jonah is a very bad idea. Frankie ignores this and Tiny goes with Shay and Frankie to see Jonah at The Dot.
- They were both in the bus crash together.
- Shay Powers, Tiny's girlfriend, and Frankie Hollingsworth, Jonah's former girlfriend, are best friends.
- They are both friends with Zig Novak, Maya Matlin, and Grace Cardinal.
- They both seem to dislike Esme Song.
- Jonah is dating Tiny's best friend, Grace.