Season 5, Episode 13
December 12, 2005
April 14, 2006
The band Downtown Sasquatch gets noticed by a big time music producer who wants to work with them. Near the end of the episode, the band realizes that the only one the music producer wants is Craig, they all encourage him to start his music career by going solo. He does, and all of them say goodbye to him as he starts his new life in Vancouver.
Liberty is told to take it easy as the birth of her baby is approaching. Liberty refuses to take her doctor's orders, but Toby tries to make sure that she keeps the stress down. On the way to the conference, Liberty's water breaks in Toby's car and she immediately goes into labor. Soon after, she gives birth to a baby boy. J.T. later comes in, and they look at the wonderful life they created together. Afterwards, the adoption agency comes and takes Liberty and J.T.'s son away.
- This episode was named after the song "Together Forever" by Rick Astley.
- This episode marks Craig's last Main Plot as a regular. However, this is not Craig's last appearance on the show. He later comes back in High Fidelity (1) and High Fidelity (2) to see his fellow students graduate, comes back with a coke addiction in What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? (1) and What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? (2), comes back fully rehabilitated to rock out the crowd in the Purple Dragon concert as the guest singer in Bust a Move (1) and Bust a Move (2), and one last time where he re-connects with Ellie in Degrassi Goes Hollywood].
- Last episode where all of the members of Downtown Sasquatch play together.
- When Craig left to Vancouver for the record deal, he was still finishing up his senior year of high school, and thus, hasn't technically finished high school or dropped out completely.
- The third Pregnancy in TNG series.
- The scene where Liberty is giving her baby to its adoptive parents is used in Sarah Barrable-Tishauer's montage in the opening credits of seasons 6 and 7.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Pat Mastroianni as Joey Jeremiah
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Nicola Correia Damude as Diane
- Arlene Duncan as Mrs. Van Zandt
- Roy Lewis as Harold Van Zandt
- Tom Melissis as Dom Perino
- Money Money as themselves
- Alan Van Sprang as Leo Davies
- John Philip Vazquez as Photographer