Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Season 5, Episode 13
December 12, 2005
April 14, 2006
The band Downtown Sasquatch gets ready for the showcase and gets noticed by a big time music producer who wants to work with them.
Near the end of the episode, the band realizes that the only one the music producer wants is Craig, they all encourage him to start his music career by going solo, marking the end of Downtown Sasquatch. He does, and all of them say goodbye to him as he starts his new life in Vancouver.
Liberty is told to take it easy as the birth of her baby is approaching. She refuses to take her doctor's orders, but Toby tries to make sure that she keeps the stress down.
On the way to the conference, Liberty's water breaks in Toby's car and she immediately goes into labor.
Soon after, she gives birth to a baby boy. J.T. later comes in and they look at the wonderful life they created together.
Afterwards, the adoption agency comes and takes Liberty and J.T.'s son away to his adoptive parents.
- This episode was named after the song "Together Forever" by Rick Astley.
- This episode marks Craig's last main plot as a regular. However, this is not his last appearance on the series. He later comes back in High Fidelity (2) to see his fellow students graduate, comes back with a coke addiction in What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? (1) and What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? (2), comes back fully rehabilitated to rock out the crowd in the Purple Dragon concert as the guest singer in Bust a Move (2), and one last time where he re-connects with Ellie in Degrassi Goes Hollywood.
- This is the final episode in which all of the members of Downtown Sasquatch play together.
- When Craig went to Vancouver for the record deal, he was still finishing up his senior year of high school, and thus, hasn't technically finished high school or dropped out completely.
- The third Pregnancy in TNG series.
- The scene where Liberty is giving her baby to its adoptive parents is used in Sarah Barrable-Tishauer's montage in the opening credits of Season 6 and Season 7 while the scene where Ellie talks to Craig about playing at the Showcase is used in Stacey Farber's montage in the opening credits of Season 7.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Pat Mastroianni as Joey Jeremiah
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Nicola Correia Damude as Diane
- Arlene Duncan as Mrs. Van Zandt
- Roy Lewis as Harold Van Zandt
- Tom Melissis as Dom Perino
- Money Money as themselves
- Alan Van Sprang as Leo Davies
- John Philip Vazquez as Photographer
- (Craig is playing his guitar in his garage)
Ellie: "New song? I like it, just like that. You know it doesn't even need lyrics."
Craig: "It's not really a song then, is it?"
Ellie: "Sometimes you don't need all the extra stuff. Sometimes simpler is better."
Craig: "I'm not a solo act."
Ellie: "But you could be."
Craig: "I don't care. This isn't about me. This is about the band. Ellie, we were gonna do this together. Cut our own album, sold out shows, a Juno, a Grammy..."
Ellie: "Craig, I can't drum."
Craig: "Yes, you can!"
Ellie: "No, I can't and Marco's not much better on bass and Jimmy wants to paint. Leo...God face it, he only wanted you. We were just...excess baggage. Craig, I really think you should go to the Showcase tonight just like this. You and your guitar. I really think you could win."
Craig: "Okay, let's say I do play at the Showcase and I do win. That means leaving. What about Manny or Joey or Angie?"
(Ellie shakes her head)
Ellie: "Don't worry about them. They'll manage. They'll be fine."
Craig: "What about you?"
Ellie: (hesitates) I'll wave goodbye 'cause I have to...Craig, go to that club and knock them dead. For all of us."
- "Swan Song" by Jake Epstein
- "People Come On" by Boy
- "The Last Of My World" by The Awesome Team
- "To Take You Home" by Rocketface
- "Wake Up" by Downtown Sasquatch
- "We Are Money Money" by Money Money