|Relationships||Liberty Van Zandt (Ex-Girlfriend)|
|School(s)||Degrassi Community School|
|Affiliation(s)||The Candy Bandits|
|First Episode||Gangsta, Gangsta (306)|
|Last Episode||Our House (321)|
|Portrayed By||Travis Donegan|
Towerz never appeared after Season 3. In an interview during the segment "Degrassi Tells All," Miriam McDonald revealed that Donegan got fired because of being late for too many filming days, while Mike Lobel said that Liberty broke his heart so badly that he left the school because of deep depression.
In the Degrassi.tv locker journals, Liberty explained that she walked in on Towerz with another girl.
- He was a part of The Candy Bandits.
- He never spoke on screen.
- The only form of communication he has shown, was giving Sean the "OK" by shaking his head when they were stealing and pointing with his chin at Sean Cameron to show Jay that someone was watching them in Gangsta Gangsta.
- In the episode Accidents Will Happen (2), Sean explains how Towerz would hurt him if Liberty didn't forgive him, which indicates that Towerz can talk, but is never seen on screen.
- He and Liberty dated for a short amount of time, making him Liberty's first boyfriend.
- He was Liberty's only boyfriend other than J.T. Yorke.
- Travis Donegan, the actor that plays Towerz, was fired for being late to set too many times as revealed by Miriam McDonald.
- Main article: Liberty-Towerz Relationship