Turned Out (1) is first half of the two part seventh episode of Season 5 of Degrassi: The Next Generation. It aired on October 31, 2005 in Canada, and on November 18, 2005.
- This episode is named after the song "Turned Out" by Paul McCartney.
- Peter and Emma go on their first date.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Jamie Johnston as Peter Stone
- Mike Lobel as Jay Hogart
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Libby Adams as Madison
- Anne Anglin as Mrs. Cooney
- David Bolt as Mr. McKay
- Marc Donato as Derek Haig
- Bobby Manning as Floor director
- Jennifer Podemski as Chantel Sauvé
- Caroline Tsuruda as Megan
- Mark Wilson as Landlord
- Deanna Casaluce as Alex Nuñez
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Pat Mastroianni as Joey Jeremiah
- Stacie Mistysyn as Caitlin Ryan
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- (While J.T. and Liberty are at the doctor's office)
- Liberty: (the baby's being shown on a monitor) How does he or she look?
- J.T.: (looking obviously uncomfortable) I don't know. I can't.
- Liberty: J.T. (whispers) Please.
- (J.T. slowly moves so he's across from the monitor & the doctor points at the screen, indicating where the baby is)
- J.T.: It-it looks...real.
- J.T. (to Toby): Well, there's two solutions to my problems, my carefree friend. Mochachino and adoption.
- Toby: Adoption? Wow. You, uh... sure Liberty will go for that?
- J.T.: She's fifteen! It's the only thing that makes sense.
- Ms. Sauve (to Liberty about her pregnancy): So. who knows?
- Liberty: Only my brother and Toby.
- Ms. Sauve: Not your parents? Liberty, you're six months pregnant.
- Liberty: I know, Ms. Suave, but my father. There's no way I can tell him.
Mrs. Sauve: So you've just been hiding it?
- Liberty: Absolutely. I want to carry this baby to full term, but afterwards...
- J.T.: Liberty, there is no afterwards. But what about adoption?
- Ms. Sauve: I can refer you to an agency.
- J.T.: Yes, that's perfect. We're in.
- Liberty: We? J.T., you broke up with me.
- J.T.: Yep, but I'm still the father. If you decide to keep this baby, it becomes my problem as well.
- J.T.: So what now, Mrs. Suave? Pregnancy yoga, lamaze class?
- Ms. Sauve: Make a doctor's appointment? At this point, the health of the baby is paramount. (J.T. and Liberty nod)
- J.T. (to his grandmother about Libery's pregnancy): Well, we're going to be parents.
- J.T.'s Grandmother: James Tiberius, do you have any idea what it takes to raise a child? You are far too young!
- J.T.: Well.. I thought that you could help us. I mean, you raised Mom and me.
- J.T.'s Grandmother: And I'm not planning to spend my retirement going through it again!
- "Basement Apartment" - Sarah Harmer
- "Blue Sky" - Johnny Douglas Jr.
- "Boom" - Johnny Douglas Jr.
- "This is Life" - Quad
- Watch Turned Out (1) on GorillaVid (International)