How to get chat hacks
It's actually more simple than you guys would think to get to get the hacks, just follow these steps
2. Create a blank page and paste
/* Monchomans chat hacks */ importScriptPage('User:Monchoman45/ChatHacks.js', 'c');
3. Then save the page
4. And now depending on what browser you use, clear the cache
Internet Explorer: hold down the Ctrl key and click the Refresh or Reload button, or press Ctrl+F5. Firefox: hold down the Shift key while clicking Reload; alternatively press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl-Shift-R. Opera users have to clear their caches through Tools→Preferences Konqueror and Safari users can just click the Reload button. Chrome: press Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5
5. Now wait for a few hours and enter the chat from sidebar each time for them to work.
Note: The hacks wont enable if you get on chat from a link or a bookmark. It HAS to be from the side bar
How to use
Alright the first thing you might notice once the hacks are enabled are two buttons on the side that say AFK and CLEAR. It's pretty self explanatory what they do.
Another thing you might notice is on the top, some words are written Ping phrases (?), if you highlight that a box that has your username written in it pops up. Basically what that does is ping you when someone says what is typed in the box, or if your volume is off, it turns the word red.
The hacks also give you an ability to do / commands like /afk and /NC. To see a list of commands you can do just type /help in chat.
- Are the hacks illegal or will get you banned?
- No, the hacks are basically coding used to give extra features on chat
- My chat keeps disconnecting is it the hacks? Can I disable them?
- The hacks are not responsible for the chat disconnecting, its a wikia problem so there's no need to disable them
Any other questions or help?
Just leave a comment below ya
"Moncho: blahblahblah my stuff doesn't work on IE, get a real browser."