"Manny Santos, my how you've grown!"
Season 5, Episode 2
September 26, 2005
October 7, 2005
Sean Reycraft (story)
At the same time, she is kicked out of the house when she refuses to give up acting, and her father calls her a "slut".
When Manny refuses to date Peter, he releases his video of her to the entire school, which causes Paige to throw her off the Spirit Squad, and her parents to throw her out of the house...permanently. In the midst of all this, she also loses her best friend Emma for a short period of time.
- This episode is most likely named after the song "Venus" by Bananarama.
- On Teennick, this episode is aired as an hour long episode.
- When Peter is playing the tape back for Manny, Manny says that she is going to be an Academy Award Winning Actress, but when he recorded her the night before she said, "Like an Academy Award Winning" and never said "actress" in the original shooting of the video.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Jamie Johnston as Peter Stone
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Marie V. Cruz as Julietta Santos
- Von Flores as Joseph Santos
- Linlyn Lue as Laura Kwan
- Jajube Mandiela as Chantay Black
- Ted Whittall as Dr. Andras
- Craig (to Ellie): Do you know how humiliating it was to find out in public that my girlfriend dumped me by e-mail?
- Ellie: Oh. Oh you're forgetting on your birthday. It's a pretty good detail too. Ashley wanted to tell you herself. She wanted to wait until the time was right. She was... concerned.
- Craig: That I'd go off my meds and go all crazy. I'm fine. You know I'm fine. We hung out all summer and I don't need you protecting me.
- Ellie: All this anger is for Ashley. Buy a ticket, go to London and freak on her there.
- Peter: (to Manny) You know what I think? I think you're so desperate for male attention, you'll do anything. You're a big fat attention whore.
- Mr. Santos (to Manny): Do you think I sacrificed all my life so you could be a loose girl?
- Manny: I'm not a loose girl.
- 'Mr. Santos: So why do you want bigger boobs? Huh? What kind of girl wants bigger boobs? A good girl? No! Only a slut!
- (Ellie walks into Craig's garage where he is playing his guitar)
Craig: "You here to see Marco? He's not here yet."
Ellie: "I'm here to see you."
(Craig resumes playing his guitar)
Ellie: "Craig! Craig! We hung out all summer and I know you're okay now and it was so, so stupid of me to try and protect you. I should have just told you. Sorry."
Ellie: "That's it?"
Craig: "That's it."
(Craig turns around)
Craig: "Oy. I can feel them, you know. Your eyes burning a hole in my back."
(He turns back around)
Craig: "I'm sorry, too. I overreacted, okay? So there. Better?"
Ellie: "Not really."
Craig: "So, what do we do?"
Ellie: "Well, I heard you're in between drummers."
Craig: "You heard right. Know any?"
Ellie: "I happen to be in between bands. Maybe I should sit in?"
Craig: "I got to warn you, El. We suck, huge."
Ellie: "Oldest rule of music, Craig. Band's only as good as its drummer."
(She plays the drums very impressively)
Craig: "Okay, you'll fit in fine."
- "Song For Malcolm" by Dave Dunlop and Jim McGrath