“Voices Carry (2)”
Season 4, Episode 12
November 9, 2004
March 4, 2005
Rejected by Ashley, Craig makes a desperate attempt to win her back during her dad's wedding. But he's become unpredictable and dangerous, and he's been abandoned by the only person that can help him. Meanwhile, J.T. sees a side of Liberty he didn't know existed.
Ashley realizes that Craig's moodswings are more than she thought they would be as he spirals into a deep depression and starts to display bizarrely destructive behavior.
When Liberty and J.T. both get detention after writing an inappropriate song about Mr. Raditch for their play, they share a moment that brings them closer together.
- This episode marks the beginning of J.T and Liberty's first relationship.
- This episode is named after the song "Voices Carry" by Til' Tuesday
- The song that J.T. and Liberty wrote was to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, none of the people in the play wanted to sing it, and it started off as, "Radishes, radishes, not so sweet..."
- Joey discovers that Craig has bipolar disorder in this episode.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Pat Mastroianni as Joey Jeremiah
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Stacie Mistysyn as Caitlin Ryan
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- Dan Woods as Daniel Raditch
- John Bregar as Dylan Michalchuk
- Deanna Casaluce as Alex Nuñez
- Leah Cudmore as Sally
- Andrew Gillies as Robert Kerwin
- Jonathan Keltz as Nate
- David Orth as Christopher
- Maria Ricossa as Kate Kerwin
- Alex Steele as Angela Jeremiah