“West End Girls”
Season 4, Episode 20
January 31, 2005
August 12, 2005
Manny, Darcy and Chantay devise a plan to get revenge on Paige Michalchuk for humiliating Manny. But as always, Paige is one step ahead. All this occurs as Kevin Smith arrives to make his decision about making a movie at Degrassi High School.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Stacie Mistysyn as Caitlin Ryan
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Melissa DiMarco as Daphne Hatzilakos
- Shenae Grimes as Darcy Edwards
- Christopher Jacot as Matt Oleander
- Jajube Mandiela as Chantay Black
- Adam Reid as Dave
- Kevin Smith as himself
- Manny (to Paige): Where do you get of coming in here? How can you even talk to me?
- Paige: Hi, you broke my leg.
- Manny: You made me be the mascot.
- Paige: You made me look stupid.
- Manny: You took credit for my work.
- Paige: You got Matt fired.
- Manny: You...I don't remember, but you started it!
- Paige: I'll keep going. You stressed me at spirit squad, you make me look like a full, fat spaz!
- Manny: Shut up! You're just jealous.
- Paige: Yeah, right.
- (While Jimmy, Marco and Hazel are outside waiting for the bus to unload Paige who has crutches)
- Paige: Ninth grade, my date is orange and I'm sporting a screaming sunburn. Tenth grade our limo driver Jim Boy Jed, the criminal delivers us in a cop cruiser. Eleventh grade, it gets worse, happed up on painkillers, I arrive with a date who doesn't like girls on the special bus! Hello everyone!! Happy prom! This is so perfectly festive!
- Jimmy: Are you finished?
- Paige: No! My armpits hurt!
- Watch West End Girls on Gorillavid (International)