“What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? (2)”
Season 6, Episode 10
2 January 2007
12 January 2007
Ellie blames Manny for Craig's drug abuse, but even Jesse can see that it's not the truth. When Taking Back Sunday play at the university, Ellie gets the chance to interview the band. Craig goes with Ellie to the interview and is offered to perform on stage. When Craig continues to take drugs, and then gets a nose bleed while on stage, she ends the relationship. Ellie then realizes just how serious his drug problem is.
- This episode marks the end of Craig, and Manny's third and final relationship.
- The song that was been Preformed on stage before Craig gets on stage was Taking Back Sunday's most successful single "MakeDamnSure"
- In this episode it was revealed that Joey was selling his house, and moving to Calgary. However, it is unknown if his house ever sold.
- In this episode Toby unknowingly predicts J.T's death, as he is to be stabbed in the next episode by a Lakehurst student.
- This marks the final mention of Joey Jeremiah, as he and Angela moved to Calgary, Alberta. His character was written off because after being on the show for years, Pat Mastroianni, Joey's portrayer, decided to further pursue his acting career. Alex Steele, Angela's portrayer, would later return to the show in season 11 portraying a different character other than Angie.
- This marks the first appearance of Johnny DiMarco.
- Toby: "Hope you're enjoying that burrito, J.T. It's going to be your last."
J.T.: "What? Are they going to take these bad boys off the menu?"
Toby: "No, but Lakehurst is going to take you off the menu. The menu of life."
- Nic: "I don't care about Mia; she's just a dumb slut."
- Ellie: "You can't see anything clearly! Not when it comes to Craig. Jealous much?"
Jesse: "I'm not jealous of some failed singer song-writer loser that you're still crushing on. It's pathetic."
Ellie: "That is wrong on so many levels."
Jesse: "No, you know what's really wrong? The fact that Craig keeps crapping on you, and you keep going back for more."
- Craig: "I started in Vancouver, but I'm not an addict."
Ellie: "Drug cliche number one."
Craig: "I can stop, Ellie, any time I want."
Ellie: "Drug cliche number two."
- Craig: "I love you, Ellie."
Ellie: "I love you too."
Craig: "So don't make me stop, please. I need it. Don't call, Joey."
Here Comes Your Man (1) • Here Comes Your Man (2) • True Colours • Can't Hardly Wait • Eyes Without a Face (1) • Eyes Without a Face (2) • Working for the Weekend • Crazy Little Thing Called Love • What Does It Feel Like to Be a Ghost (1) • What Does It Feel Like to Be a Ghost (2) • Rock This Town • The Bitterest Pill • If You Leave • Free Fallin' (1) • Free Fallin' (2) • Love My Way • Sunglasses at Night • Don't You Want Me? (1) • Don't You Want Me? (2)