“What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? (1)”
Season 6, Episode 9
January 2, 2007
January 5, 2007
Craig comes home with a new rock-star lifestyle, and he and Manny pick up right where they left off. Ellie loves the new, dangerous Craig, and everyone else does too except maybe Manny. Meanwhile, Liberty crushes J.T. and Mia's relationship with the most dangerous weapon she has: the truth.
Craig's back in town for a music festival, and Manny can't help picking up right where they left off. Craig is embracing the rock star lifestyle, and though everyone else - especially Ellie - think he's amazing - Manny has to decide if the new, dangerous Craig is the one she fell in love with.
J.T. and Mia couldn't be happier as Degrassi's newest couple. Everyone's happy for them, except, of course, Liberty. She decides Mia's got to know the truth about J.T.'s past - but will he be able to pick up the pieces of his relationship?
- This episode is named after the song "What's it Feel Like to Be a Ghost" by Taking Back Sunday.
- First ever drug addiction ever in the TNG series.
- This episode was originally titled "Shake the Disease".
- Craig took the drugs to boost his self-confidence and to help quell his nervousness.
- Lindsey Lohan was referenced in this episode.
- J.T.: "I think there should be a daycare at Degrassi."
Mia: "And I should be Lindsay Lohan!"
- Emma: "True love is worth fighting for."
- Liberty: "We don't take pitches from irresponsible slackers will ill-researched schemes.
J.T.: "I guess not since judgmental robots make the decisions. A Degrassi daycare COULD make life easier for students!"
- Ellie: "Well, I don't have any neuroses, of course."
Manny: "Really? Because I thought being constantly rejected by guys would mess you up, Ellie."
Ellie: "Yeah, yeah, I feel bad because I take time to meet guys who actually like me. In fact, I don't know how I made it through high school without having my breasts shown online."
Here Comes Your Man (1) • Here Comes Your Man (2) • True Colours • Can't Hardly Wait • Eyes Without a Face (1) • Eyes Without a Face (2) • Working for the Weekend • Crazy Little Thing Called Love • What Does It Feel Like to Be a Ghost (1) • What Does It Feel Like to Be a Ghost (2) • Rock This Town • The Bitterest Pill • If You Leave • Free Fallin' (1) • Free Fallin' (2) • Love My Way • Sunglasses at Night • Don't You Want Me? (1) • Don't You Want Me? (2)