"Because maybe they're right."
“What It's Like”
Season 13, Episode 25
March 18, 2014
March 18, 2014
Courtney Jane Walker
What It's Like is the twenty-fifth episode of Season 13.
Maya believes Zig is the perpetrator who stole her laptop and she and Miles follow Zig home from school. They see Zig opening a window of an abandoned house and getting in. Maya seems concerned for Zig's well being and tells Miles shes going home but really waits by the house to confront Zig. Zig is surprised and upset that Maya followed him. It is revealed that Zig is squatting in the abandoned house and that his parents kicked him out.
The next day Maya tells Ms. Grell in the rubber room what she discovered about Zig. Worried that he will end up in a group home, Maya talks to her mother and Zig's situation. When Zig confronts Maya about telling the school on him, Maya tells him that he can stay at her house for a while.
Jenna is sick of people thinking she and Connor are a weird couple after they're nominated for the school dance so Jenna takes Connor shopping for a new look. Connor confronts Jenna about her intentions in giving him a new look. Later at school Connor is seen talking to a group of freshman girls who say they need math help. Jenna is seen as jealous of his new attention.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Luke Bilyk as Drew Torres
- Sarah Fisher as Becky Baker
- Ana Golja as Zoë Rivas
- Nikki Gould as Grace Cardinal
- Ricardo Hoyos as Zig Novak
- Lyle Lettau as Tristan Milligan
- Eric Osborne as Miles Hollingsworth III
- Aislinn Paul as Clare Edwards
- Cristine Prosperi as Imogen Moreno
- AJ Saudin as Connor DeLaurier
- Olivia Scriven as Maya Matlin
- Melinda Shankar as Alli Bhandari
- Jessica Tyler as Jenna Middleton
- Sara Waisglass as Frankie Hollingsworth
- Niamh Wilson as Jack Jones
- "Fever Dream" by Young Summer
- "Another Day" by Chad Price
- "Love" by Daughter
- "Oh My My" Act As If
- "Fight This Feeling" Hands up!