“White Wedding (2)”
Season 2, Episode 13
January 5, 2003
January 6, 2003
Aaron Martin (story & teleplay)
Spike is pregnant and remembers that Snake told her that he didn't want any kids, so she wants to have an abortion, but when Emma hears about this, she gets very upset and tells Snake that her mother is pregnant. Snake and Spike have a brief fight because he had to hear the news from Emma, and not Spike herself. However in the end they make up, just in time for their wedding. At the end, they marry on the beach and Sean and Emma share their very first kiss.
- This episode is named after the song "White Wedding" by Billy Idol.
- The scene where Snake and Spike were running to the church to attend their wedding is used in Stefan Brogren and Amanda Stepto's montage for the opening credits of seasons 6 & 7.
- Both Emma and the actress who plays her, Miriam McDonald, have their first kiss.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Daniel Clark as Sean Cameron
- Ryan Cooley as J.T. Yorke
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Jake Goldsbie as Toby Isaacs
- Pat Mastroianni as Joey Jeremiah
- Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Dan Woods as Daniel Raditch
- Dean Blundell as Dean
- Marya Delver as Connie/Fancy
- Anais Granofsky as Lucy Fernandez
- Kristen Holden-Reid as Tracker Cameron
- Stacie Mistysyn as Caitlin Ryan
- Rob Salem as Minister
- Alex Steele as Angela Jeremiah
- Amanda Stepto as Christine Nelson
- Manny: Emma, just stop being a baby and get ready for the wedding.
- Emma: Manny, mind your own business.
- Manny: Oh, that's funny. Didn't I tell you the same thing last night?
- Emma: I did what I thought was right!
- Manny: Yesterday, you freaked because I talked to Sean. What you did was so much worse.
- Emma: Gee, thanks Manny, what a great friend you are!
- "So Easy" by Chris Tait
- "Shadow Of Love" by Vibrolux
- "Wild Side" by Sarah Saint
- "Just Jane" by Christopher Rouse - Heard when Sean and Emma kiss