|Intimacy Level||Friends, Former Bandmates|
|Friendship Started||Smash Into You (2) (1142)|
|Friendship Status||Friends (until Adam's death)|
In Smash Into You (2), Adam goes to The Dot to meet his admirer and gets confused once he sees it's Tristan. Adam then explains that he isn't gay, he's the "T" in "LGBT". As Tristan and Tori depart, Zig gets confused about what the "T" in "LGBT" stands for and asks Adam what it means. Zig and Adam are left talking for a while until Tori and Tristan come back and leave with Zig.
In Got Your Money (1), the band mentions that Adam is sick and discuss it for a moment.
In Got Your Money (2), Adam and Zig do the first WhisperHug performance and seem happy to be playing on stage.
In Building A Mystery (1), Becky asks Zig if Adam is able to hang out with her, and Zig pulls him away and tells her they need to practice for Battle Of The Bands. Adam later convinces Zig and the others to play at Becky's fundraiser.
In Tonight, Tonight, Zig is disappointed when Adam gets WhisperHug disqualified from the competition for getting into a fight. He is happy to find out Adam got them back in last minute, but feels sorry that his friend can't perform with them.
- They are either friends or on good terms with Tristan Milligan, Tori Santamaria, Maya Matlin, Mo Mashkour, and Imogen Moreno.
- They both have been in multiple love triangles with different girls.
- They both were musicians in WhisperHug.
- They both played guitar.
- They both were into skateboarding.
- Both have been nicknamed grasshopper. Adam was called this by Eli and Zig was called this by Tiny.